All of our vessels are docked at Camana Bay where you can enjoy lunch or dinner before or after your trip as we have arranged special offers with several vendors. If you would like a detailed tour of Camana Bay we can arrange to have one of their Ambassadors take you on a special guided visit.
|TRIPS||4 HOURS||7 HOURS|
|Stingray City, Reef Snorkel & Starfish/Rum Point||$1,095||$1,695|
|A Few Extras||Price|
|Stingray Explorer is always equipped with coolers & ice, bottled water, sodas, chips and mixed nuts, fuel, snorkel gear and crew|
|If your group decides that you’d like a little more time on board Stingray Explorer, you can add an additional hour to your tour||$250 per hour|
|Dolphin Cove Experience can be added to any trip (takes 1.5 hours) and up to 12 people||$895 max 12 guests|
|Add Reef fishing to your day||$95 For gear|
|Add Deep sea fishing to your day – If sea conditions permit||$195 For gear|
|Hire your own on board photographer to take with you for the entire trip||$300 half day/$500 full day|
8 Great Reasons To Charter your own boat:
- Safety – No need to know the local waters or worry about having a few drinks
- Take the worry out of docking, mooring, anchoring with other boats
- No Cleaning – Everyone who has had a boat knows how much work they are
- No Maintenance – Never ending, charters remove that worry & cost for you
- No Insurance to worry about, all of our boats are fully insured
- No storage of the boat, this is costly and storms are stressful
- No uncomfortable company with public/group tour boats
- Enjoy the day, your free time is valuable, spend it on the good stuff not the stress.
Why Choose us?
We are a Caymanian owned company striving to offer something different to locals and tourists alike. For the past 30 years the founder of this company has enjoyed the unparalleled beauty of the Cayman Islands & surrounding waters. Water skiing, diving, Rum Point...